We are seeking a driven and focused individual to join our team! The Project Management position will include the following responsibilities: Processing orders related to a specific project using the Oasis system. Responsible for checking the approvals, quotes, and distributor purchase orders to make sure all paperwork matches. Maintaining multiple projects at a time and being able to shift between various projects. Provide updated schedule or information to the distributor and contractor. Expediting orders with factories as needed. Use resources available to help problem solve issues that may arise. Communicate via email or phone with distributors, contractors and factories. Coordinate payment or invoicing with the distributor and factory when necessary. Responsible for any post requests for the project which include return requests, quality issues and billing requests.
- 8 to 5 Monday through Friday.
- Desk job.
- Keep updated on product information and services available.
- Participating in after hour social networking opportunities.
- Process orders for a specific project using the Oasis System.
- Check over job approvals, quotes, and purchase orders to make sure all paperwork matches.
- Coordinating prepayment of orders with certain manufactures and distributors.
- Update and expedite schedules to meet project timelines.
- Continuous monitoring and follow-up on projects with distributors and manufactures.
- Keep detailed records of the project in the Oasis system.
- Process quality control issues using correct forms.
- Coordination between the factory /distributor/and contractor if more information is needed to resolve issues.
- Follow-up with factory on project invoicing when credit issues arise.
- Process job return authorization requests with correct forms.
- Develop and Maintain relationships with distributors and manufactures.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of project management ethics, principals and procedures
- Proficiency in administrative and documentation procedures
- Experience in the commercial lighting industry is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Phone etiquette
- Great communication skills: Written and verbal communication
- Outstanding time management skills
- Patience and good temperament
- Great listening and written skills
- Detail orientated
- Skills in versatility; they will have to adapt too many situations
If you think this is you, please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always keeping an eye out for the next best addition to our team! If we aren't currently hiring for the position you're after, shoot us a line anyways. We love ambition. We've been known to be spontaneous...
For all career opportunity inquiries, please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com